Pinehurst, NC Oral Surgeon Accepts New Patients
We look forward to your First Visit
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, we routinely perform a history and physical exam and a treatment plan prior to your surgery. This usually requires a second appointment to provide treatment on another day. Please call us if you have a question about your upcoming appointment: Southern Pines Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center Phone Number 910-725-1403.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Complete our online registration form.
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Make your appointment using our online form or call Southern Pines Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center Phone Number 910-725-1403
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
A preoperative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery. Please have nothing to eat or drink six hours prior to your surgery. You will also need an adult to drive you home.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medications (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary they can be taken at our facility.
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.910-725-1403